Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Newt Gingrich vs Mitt Romney: First 30 Days

I will ask the Congress to stay in session on the third of January. I will ask them to repeal Obamacare, Dodd-Frank, and Sarbanes-Oxley. My request will be to have all three repeals ready so that on the day that I am sworn in, I can sign all three repeals that day. That's a real start. I will then on the first day.... - Newt Gingrich
We are much more impressed with Newt Gingrich's aggressive plans as president over Mitt Romney.  We have realized that establishment leaders and politicians enjoy the status quo and the job security that goes along with the "Good ol' Boy" system.  They protect each other and work at their own pace.  They do not want Newt coming back to Washington and getting aggressive with legislation like he did with the Contract With America.
We need Newt in Washington to shake up the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment